Time is a very important aspect of GTA 5. You have to always consider In-Game Time in GTA 5 so that you can understand the day-night time cycle. And utilize your gaming experience properly.
If you are new and don’t know How to Check In-Game Time in GTA 5, don’t worry. I’m here for you!
In this article, I will show you How to Check In-Game Time in GTA 5.
How to Check In-Game Time in GTA 5?
You can check in-game time in GTA 5 from the pause menu or from a player’s Cell Phone.
Here’s How you can check in-game time in GTA 5:
1) Pause Menu: If you are playing GTA 5 on PC, Just open your pause menu by pressing the “ESC” button on your keyboard and if you are using the console then press the “Start” button.
After the pause menu appears, you can check in-game time in GTA 5, in the top right corner beside the character icon.
2) Using Cell Phone: Another way to check in-game time in GTA 5 is by using a player’s cell phone. Every GTA 5 character has his own cell phone. You can pop up any character’s cell phone and check in-game time.
To activate the cell phone, you have to press the “UP Arrow Key” or “M” key. And then you can Check In-Game Time in GTA 5, just like you check time on your mobile phone.
Why Time is Important in GTA 5?
Certainly, understanding the day-night cycle in GTA 5 is crucial for players who are into the in-game stock market to earn money.
This cycle influences the time during which they can trade stocks and plan their investments.
The in-game stock market reflects changes after a day or two, so players can efficiently manage their time by checking market fluctuations without missing out on other missions.
In GTA 5, a day lasts for 48 real-life minutes, and the game clock changes differently for each character when saving the game.
For example, when Trevor saves the game by going to bed, the game advances the clock by 12 hours. Franklin and Michael, on the other hand, sleep for 8 hours and 6 hours, respectively.
GTA Online also features a persistent in-game time passage system, where two real-world seconds equal one GTA 5 minute. Time can be checked from the Pause Menu or a player’s Cell Phone.
Players can leverage the day-night cycle in GTA 5 by playing as Trevor, saving the game, and advancing an entire day in the world of GTA 5. Once familiar with the time system, players can aim to thrive in the stock market and complete the game more efficiently.
Some important facts about time in GTA 5:
- In-Game Time Duration:
- A day in GTA 5 lasts for 48 real-life minutes.
- The game clock changes differently for each character when saving the game.
- Character Sleep Cycles:
- Trevor advances the clock by 12 hours when saving (going to bed).
- Franklin sleeps for 8 hours.
- Michael sleeps for 6 hours.
- GTA Online Time System:
- Two real-world seconds equal one GTA 5 minute.
- Time can be checked from the Pause Menu or a player’s Cell Phone.
- Utilizing Time in GTA 5:
- Players can use the day-night cycle by playing as Trevor, saving the game, and advancing an entire day.
- Understanding the time system helps in trading stocks efficiently in the in-game stock market.
- Players can complete the game more quickly by managing their time effectively.