If you want to add some extra thrill to your gameplay, you can use explosives like Sticky Bomb. Mastering to Detonate a Sticky Bomb in GTA 5 could be difficult. So you have to know the right way to Detonate Sticky Bombs in GTA 5.
Many players don’t want to use Sticky Bombs in GTA 5 as they can be tricky. But if you know the right way to Detonate Sticky Bombs, it will boost your overall gaming experience. You can buy them from Ammo-Nation after unlocking them in the campaign.
I think the best way to use them is by detonating from a safe distance so that you won’t get damaged from it. Sticky Bombs are great for setting traps and clearing areas quickly.
So if you want to play the game more strategically rather than just rushing without a proper plan, Sticky Bomb is a great option for you. Just remember to Detonate Sticky Bombs from a safe distance.
In this article, I will help you master Sticky Bombs with a step-by-step guide about How to Detonate Sticky Bombs in GTA 5 and give you some helpful tips.
How to Detonate Sticky Bombs in GTA 5?
To detonate sticky bombs in GTA 5, place them on surfaces like the ground or walls using the “Left Mouse Button”, and then hit the “G” key on your keyboard to make them explode.
For different platforms, use these controls:
- PS4/PS5: To Plant sticky bombs use “R2” on your controller and detonate with the “Left” arrow on the D-Pad.
- Xbox: For Xbox use “RT” To Plant sticky bombs and detonate with the “Left” arrow button on the D-Pad.
You can also throw sticky bombs like other bombs and detonate them from a safe distance. To do so follow this step:
- PC: Aim with the “Right Mouse Button“, throw the sticky bombs with the “Left Mouse Button” and press “G” to detonate from a safe distance
- PS4/PS5: Aim with the “L2” button, press “R2” to throw the sticky bombs from a distance, and detonate them with the “Left” D-Pad button.
- Xbox: Use “LT” to aim, then throw them by pressing “RT” and detonate them with the “Left” D-Pad button.
Remember to keep a safe distance to avoid causing harm to yourself.