Parachute is a very useful tool in GTA Game. It can help you to reach a tricky spot or escape from skyscrapers. You can also finish some complicated missions easily by using a parachute in GTA 5.
GTA 5 comes with a huge map, and to reach every tricky spot you can use a parachute. Parachutes have consistently been featured in GTA titles and are an important part of the GTA Online gameplay.
So if you are interested in exploring this amazing world from a unique view, a parachute can be a great choice for you.
Today, in this article, I will show you how to get a parachute in GTA 5 and how to use it.
How to Get a Parachute in GTA 5?
There are multiple ways to get a parachute in GTA 5. You can easily buy a parachute from an Ammo-Nation store, but this option only works if you complete the Minor Turbulence mission.
Also, you could find a parachute on the roof of a tall building like Maze Bank. But it is hard to get because for that you have to get on top of Maze Bank.
Another way to get a parachute in GTA 5 is to use Cheats. This is the easiest and most effective way to get a parachute in GTA 5.
Here are all the Cheat Code for different devices to get a parachute in GTA 5:
- PC: SKYDIVE
- Phone: 1-999-759-3483
- PlayStation: Left, Right, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, Left, Left, Right, L1
- Xbox: Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, Left, Left, Right, LB
How to Use Parachute in GTA 5?
For different devices, there are different ways to activate and use parachutes in GTA 5. Below I will show how to use parachute in GTA 5 for different devices, according to your devices, you can follow the below steps:
If you are a PC player you have to follow these steps:
- When you jump from a tall place or helicopter, you have to press the “F” Key or the “left mouse button” to deploy your parachute.
- To control your parachute, use “W” to speed up and “S” to slow down. And to turn left or right use the “A” and “D” keys, respectively.
- If you want to make a hard right or left, you should use the “Q” and “E” keys.
- When you are about to land, you have to press and hold the Shift key to slow down the speed of your parachute and land on your feet. It’s a crucial part of your safe landing.
For Playstation players, follow these steps:
- When you are on a helicopter or plane, the parachute is automatically equipped. When you jump out, they will be prompted to deploy their parachute.
- Press “X” to deploy your parachute, and use the left analog stick to control your diving.
- When you are about to land, you have to press and hold the “X” key to slow down the speed of your parachute and land on your feet. Slowing down is important for a smooth landing.
- To leave a smoke trail, you have to do is press and hold the “X” button.
As for the Xbox player, follow these easy steps:
- Once you have jumped from a tall building, plane, or helicopter, you have to press “A” to deploy the parachute.
- To control the movement and speed use the left analog stick.
- When you want to land, You have to press both the “RB” and “LB” buttons simultaneously to slow down and land safely.
- To leave a smoke trail, you have to press and hold the “A” button.